Hosts Sara & Jessica are back with a couple announcements, news of Berlusconi’s true feelings about Italy, an Italian town declaring independence, & a drop in the number of weddings in the country. Then we speak with special guest Megan McCaffrey-Guerrera about traveling in the Cinque Terre & Liguria.
- Berlusconi vows to leave “crappy” Italy in conversation recorded by police
- Italian town declares independence
- Weddings in Italy take sharp decrease in last two years
Megan McCaffrey-Guerrera, @bellavitaitalia on Twitter is a southern California native and has been living in Italy for the past 8 years. She runs Bella Vita Italia, a customized tour company out of Lerici, on the Italian Riviera. She loves to travel, yoga, music and spending time with her two Lu’s, her husband Luigi and 13-year old lab, Lucy.
- Megan’s website: BellaVitaItalia.com
Eye on Italy Angolo d’Italiano:
- the re-entry – usually after a long absence, and coming back from vacation
- Sara: Food Writing Workshop in Tuscany - 23-28 April 2012
- Jessica: Food Shopping Tips in Italy
- Megan: www.cinqueterre.it for Cinque Terre information and ferry site: www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it
- Deal of the Week:
Video of the week:
- Food Shopping Tips in Italy